Salary Package up to £150K - £200K (Perm) or Associate: £1,500 - £2,000 per-day (For guideline purposes only)
This is dependent on individual experience, skills & capabilities and potential for business development and leadership
We are looking for exceptional & outstanding Principal-level Management Consultants to drive & manage the growth of our business within one of our Management Consulting Business Practices involving Leadership & People Development, Corporate/Business Strategy, Business Processes or Infrastructure. The primary focus for Principal Management Consultants will be to leverage their existing business contacts, skills, capabilities and thought-leadership in the Management Consulting business to generate new business and build & maintain long-term valuable relationships. The successful candidates will work under the direction & guidance of a Chief Management Consultant (CMC) and lead end-client consulting engagements.
Key requirements and responsibilities:
- You will be an outstanding expert in your field having gained cross-industry & cross-sector experience with expertise in one or more strategic consulting areas, such as Leadership/People Development Strategy, Corporate/Business Strategy, Financial Management, Investment Management Strategy, Business & Operational Processes, or/and Infrastructure Strategies
- Business Development & achievement of revenue stream targets in excess of £3 million p.a. pure services revenue
- Clear evidence of building & maintaining strategic board-level stakeholder (FT100 or S&P500), MD, CEO, CFO, COO, CIO/CTO type relationships on long-term basis
- Clear evidence of developing & successfully leading at least four Strategic engagements with FT100/S&P500 type clients with revenue in excess of £3 million
- Developing thought-leadership and contributing to our ongoing development of vision, strategy, products & services
- At least 10 years experience in managing multi-disciplined, multi-cultural, multiple teams of Management Consultants
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication & presentation skills: Must be able to present to an executive corporate board-level audience (CEO, MD, CFO, COO, CTO/CIO etc.) with integrity, credibility and gravitas
- Must have excellent experience in developing senior-level Management Consultants (mentoring, coaching, and management)
- Must be degree qualified with BA/BSc, M.B.A, or PhD from a prominent University or Business School
- Must be able to provide at least four board-level references in support of his/her application
Applications are invited from entrepreneurial, ambitious, passionate, dedicated and confident individuals who can offer relentless commitment and who have at least 10 years experience gained within a Strategic Management Consulting environment.
To apply for the position, please email your CV at email@example.com