Salary Package up to £100K - £150K (Perm) or Associate: £1,000 - £1,500 per-day (For guideline purposes only)
This is dependent on individual experience, skills & capabilities and potential for business development and leadership
We are looking for exceptional & outstanding Senior-level Management Consultants to drive & manage the growth of our business within one of our Management Consulting Business Practices involving Leadership & People Development, Corporate/Business Strategy, Business Processes or Infrastructure. The primary focus for Senior Management Consultants will be to work, under the direction & guidance of a Chief or Principal Management Consultant, on hands-on end-Client Consulting engagements.
Key requirements and responsibilities:
- You will be an outstanding expert in your field having gained cross-industry & cross-sector experience with expertise in one or more strategic consulting areas, such as Leadership/People Development Strategy, Corporate/Business Strategy, Financial Management, Investment Management Strategy, Business & Operational Processes, or/and Infrastructure Strategies
- Clear evidence of building & maintaining strategic board-level stakeholder relationships on a long-term basis
- Clear evidence of developing & successfully leading at least four Strategic Consulting engagements with FT100 & S&P500 type clients with revenue in excess of £10 million (pure consulting services revenue)
- Developing thought-leadership and contributing to our ongoing development of vision, strategy, products & services
- At least 10-years experience in managing multi-disciplined, multi-cultural, multiple teams of Management Consultants
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication & presentation skills: Must be able to present to an executive corporate board-level audience (CEO, MD, CFO, COO, CTO/CIO etc.) with integrity, credibility and gravitas
- Must have excellent experience in developing other Management Consultants & Business Analysts (mentoring, coaching and management)
- Clear evidence of experience in developing implementing People, business/corporate & Operational strategies, Business & Operational Process or Infrastructure development & management
- Must be able to provide at least two board-level references in support of his/her application
- Must be degree qualified with a BA/BSc, M.B.A, or PhD from a prominent University or Business School
Applications are invited from entrepreneurial, ambitious, passionate, dedicated and confident individuals who can offer relentless commitment and who have at least 10 years experience gained in a Strategic Management Consulting Professional Services, Systems Integration or FT100/S&P500 business environment.
To apply for the position, please email your CV at email@example.com