Cloud-driven Transformation - Digital Strategy, Systems Integration Strategy & Architecture Identity & Access Management Strategy, and Operate Models & Processes
Problem Statement – a Tier-1 European Legal client organisations had its Systems Integration grown overtime accumulating many legacy & old-fashioned and inefficient integration systems often causing reliability issues routinely disrupting the business operations. Furthermore, the organisation had recently embarked on a Digital Strategy thinking which needed designing & enabling to support its highly demanding blue-chip customers. The Digital Strategy enablement consisted of architecture & design of new Cloud-based Data Centres, Migration of a large number of enterprise applications/systems, networks & security systems.
This European Legal client organisations engaged us to develop & implement its ‘Digital Systems Integration Strategy, and Planning & Execution. We conducted a full review of client’s business requirements, people skills & capabilities, operating models & processes, applications, systems, infrastructure, networks, security, and data centre.
We identified opportunities for improvement, designed a programme of work to underpin the rollout & delivery, organisational structure, people skills & capabilities. We carefully conducted a
comprehensive “Strategy Review & Audit” and made recommendations for improvements. Our Specific responsibilities & activities, included (this is just a short summary):
- Definition & execution of Digital Systems Integration ‘Vision Strategy & Roadmap’, aligning technology with the Client business needs.
- Effectively performed a 360-degree strategic reviews, presenting recommendations at up to CxO level, and setup the agreed programme for successes e.g. People, Processes, Systems/Tools.
- Conducted full review of client’s applications, ERP, HR, Finance, CRM, infrastructure, Operating Models, and Data Centres
- Developed Digital ICT Strategies e.g., Systems Integration, Cyber Security & Identity & Access Mgmt., and Cloud Strategies,
- Developed Architecture & Digital Transformation Roadmaps for the execution/delivery of board-approved programme.
- Coordinated/managed Global Tier-1 suppliers/partners including commercials with Microsoft, Dell, Accenture, and others.
- Managed Vendor Contractual delivery assurance to agreed Governance, Price & Milestones and managed scope-creeps.
- Presented outcomes, recommendations & Business Case at a C-Level Executives Board to gain their approvals.
- Lead the DC Transformation Programme including ERP Systems SAP, HR to Workday, 300 plus Applications/systems.
- Tracked multi-vendor delivery progress and reported at C-Level Exec Board and Executive Stakeholders.
Successfully delivered the Digital Systems Integration Strategy & Architecture ‘Blue-print’ and ‘Proof-of-Concept’ in partnership with ‘Google Cloud’. Designed & delivered Identity & Access Management Strategy & Architecture and ‘Proof-of-Concept’ Transformed two (2) Cloudbased Data Centres est. Capex Value £40m, saving estimated 20% OPEX Costs.